WHO CAN PARTICIPATE IN OUR RIDER REWARDS PROGRAM?
We invite all of our customers to join our Rider Rewards program and start earning points today. Although, commercial accounts and dealer employees are excluded from participating. Rewards can only be used by the original customer who joined the program or a member of their immediate household. Hartford Harley-Davidson® reserves the right to request photo identification with the proper address upon signup and Reward Coupon redemption.
Continuity of service
- Bike drop off, pick up and delivery available
- Parts, Accessories and Merchandise available for pick up and/or ship
- Bike sales and financing available by phone
HOW DOES THE RIDER REWARDS PROGRAM WORK?
You can easily join our program during your next visit. Any of our point-of-sale associates can issue a Rider Rewards number and assign it to your retail account here at the dealership. Points will be automatically credited to your Rider Rewards account with each qualifying purchase, and points will most likely be available to redeem within 48-72 hours after purchase. Returns are subject to a deduction of points earned from the original purchase.
HOW DO YOU USE RIDER REWARDS POINTS?
Points are redeemed to a coupon that you create and print by accessing your account through the "login portal" at the top the top of this page. You will need your original Rider Rewards number and "secret pin" (provided to you during signup at the dealer) to setup your login information. The coupon will have an expiration of 30 days from the coupon's creation date, so make sure to print it and bring it to Hartford Harley-Davidson® to be used towards your next purchase. Coupons may not be printed at the store.
At the time of purchase, only full coupon values will be applied, and any unused coupon dollars cannot be placed on a gift card or on account.
WHAT ARE THE COUPON VALUES?
300 Points = $15 Rider Rewards Coupon
500 Points = $25 Rider Rewards Coupon
750 Points = $40 Rider Rewards Coupon
1,000 Points = $50 Rider Rewards Coupon
1,500 Points = $125 Rider Rewards Coupon
2,000 Points = $200 Rider Rewards Coupon
HOW ARE RIDER REWARDS POINTS EARNED?
You will receive 1 point for every $1.00 spent on qualifying purchases at Hartford Harley-Davidson®.Once you decide to redeem a coupon, the points will automatically subtract from your balance. There are higher coupon amounts at each point level, and you may choose to accumulate points over time.
WHAT PURCHASES QUALIFY TO EARN POINTS?
Qualified purchases include regular purchases on parts, clothing, general merchandise, and service. Purchase/item exclusions to earning points include: gift cards, taxes, fees, online purchases, vehicle purchases, and certain service procedures including, but not limited to, inspections and collision/warranty work. Special orders may be eligible to earn points, but points will not be applied until the special-order item is paid for in-full and picked up.
HOW CAN YOU TRACK YOUR RIDER REWARDS POINTS?
Register using the account login portal at the top of this page to view your current point balance. We may also send you occasional informational emails about your rewards account. You can also stop by Hartford Harley-Davidson® and ask an associate - we would be happy to look up your balance for you.
DO RIDER REWARDS POINTS EXPIRE?
Yes, your point balance will expire annually on January 1st each year. Any reward points left unused by the evening of January 1st will be lost.
OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Hartford Harley-Davidson® reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Rider Rewards Program at any time without notice. All points are given at the discretion of Sheldon's Harley-Davidson®. Points can be changed, removed, or added at any time. Points/rewards have no cash value.
- Any discrepancies or exceptions are decided by Hartford Harley-Davidson® management and the decisions are final.
- Hartford Harley-Davidson® may void all or a portion of a Rider Rewards member's point balance or void Rider Reward coupons if points/coupons have been issued, received, or redeemed through human or computer error, fraud or theft, through illegal means, or in any manner inconsistent with the intent of the program.
- Rider Rewards cannot be combined with any other discount.